The Most Advanced Wax in America Today!
Waxing Frenzy! contains pure carnauba wax, silicon, and polymers not found in any other wax in the United States. The
silicon bonds itself to your surface, prolonging protection. Its easy to apply and even easier to remove. Once it hazes,
simply wipe it off as if you are dusting. Goes farther than most waxes. In fact, the less you use, the better. Removes light
to medium oxidation. Helps to keep colors bright and whites white. Waxing Frenzy is a breakthrough in boat care. It
is a true cleaning wax. The chemical makeup allows it to lift dirt from the surface and dry with the wax that is wiped
off. We have incorporated the needs of the boater with the latest in American & European technology to achieve the following results:
Easy on; easy off. You can wax an entire boat or car before wiping off. Wipes off as if you're dusting a polished table.
- Can be applied in direct sunlight without the risk of streaking or swirling. Apply to surfaces up to 120 degrees.
- Can be used on fiberglass, painted surfaces, Plexiglas,
isinglass (clear plastic windows), glass, and metal (aluminum, chrome, brass,
and stainless steel).
- For best results, apply sparingly. A little goes a long way
(generally 2-3 times farther than other waxes).
- When used on race boats recently, teams noticed that there
was no salt evident when boats came out of the water.
- Waxing Frenzy! can be used in place of Rain-X on Lexan
windshields and canopies. Water flies right off, leaving a cleaner, clearer view
for driver. This also reduces drag caused by most windshield waxes.
- Protects surfaces up to 1210 degrees. This is excellent for
- Brings out the best in your boat. Graphics and colors will
often be deeper and richer than when new.
- Scientifically formulated for no-wax buildup. Actually
detects previous wax applications, removes and replaces with itself.
- NO DRAG! By preventing water from sticking, Waxing Frenzy
creates a smooth, slick surface which in turn increases speed.
- Recent prop testing shows no sign of corrosion 64 days (and
counting) after Waxing Frenzy was applied.
Waxing Frenzy can
last anywhere from one month to
6 months, depending on use,
storage, and overall condition.
Remember, your gel coat is
porous. It will soak up as much
wax as it needs. If your boat
has not been properly
maintained, it becomes "thirsty"
and may require several
applications to achieve the
results you are looking for.